- Career Development and Business
- Digital Photography
- Digital Video and Editing
- Education and Study Guides
- Game Development
- Hobbies and General Interest
- Music Technology
Cubase 6 Power!, The Comprehensive Guide
ISBN 13: 9781435460225
ISBN 10: 1435460227
Author: Michael Miller; Robert Guerin
Print Book Price: $39.99 Add to cart
eBook Price: $19.24 Add to cart
Get ready to dive into Cubase 6! This book provides a thorough look at the most common as well as lesser-known features of this impressive digital audio production software. Beyond describing the features of the program and how they work, CUBASE 6 POWER! tells why to use certain features and when they are most beneficial to your recording project. You'll gain a better understanding of Cubase while learning how to use all the exciting new tools in version 6, including its improved audio editing, redesigned user interface, Lane Tracks and Track Edit Groups, and new VST instruments. Packed with useful tips and detailed explanations, this book is your guide to taking advantage of all that Cubase has to offer and making a powerful difference in your music creation.
Note*: If you are buying the e-book version of this product, any CD/DVD supplement files referenced throughout the book can be accessed for free at our Companion Downloads page.
- Reflecting the evolutionary progress of the Cubase program, CUBASE 6 POWER addresses changes to program interface and workflow, new and updated instruments, and enhanced drum editing features.
- The text covers both essential and less-common Cubase 6 functions that can save time and enhance results.
- Practical examples and real-world advice help readers create professional-level projects--even in a home studio.
- Ideal for any Cubase 6 user, the text covers both Mac and PC versions, as well as the different levels of the program (Cubase, Cubase Artist, and Cubase Essential), describing the differences along the way.