- Career Development and Business
- Digital Photography
- Digital Video and Editing
- Education and Study Guides
- Game Development
- Hobbies and General Interest
- Music Technology
Secrets of Zbrush Experts, Tips, Techniques, and Insights for Users of All Abilities
ISBN 13: 9781435458970
ISBN 10: 1435458974
Author: Daryl Wise; Marina Anderson
Print Book Price: $44.99 Add to cart
eBook Price: $22.04 Add to cart
Step into the creative minds of some of today's best ZBrush artists! ZBrush is the digital sculpting and painting program used for animation, film, video, and computer games that has revolutionized the 3D industry. The artists featured in this book use ZBrush to create 3D models for some of the most prestigious studios in the industry such as Disney, Weta Digital, Sony, Dreamworks, Blur and Digital Domain. SECRETS OF ZBRUSH EXPERTS: TIPS, TECHNIQUES, AND INSIGHTS FOR USERS OF ALL ABILITIES allows you the opportunity to look into the creative process of these remarkable artists. Each chapter details the professional background of an individual expert and includes techniques, insights, and resources followed by an image gallery highlighting some of the artist's work, both personal and professional. The book features a companion website that includes image galleries, motion graphics, tutorials, favorite Internet links, and free content. This book and web resource will provide inspiration, insight, and practical advice for ZBrush artists of all abilities.
Note*: If you are buying the e-book version of this product, any CD/DVD supplement files referenced throughout the book can be accessed for free at our Companion Downloads page.
- The beautiful, 4-color interior features high-quality digital artwork created with Zbrush by the artists featured in the book.
- Provides content that no other Zbrush book on the market offers.
- The content is non-version specific, giving it a long shelf life.
- A companion website will include galleries, tutorials, and additional helpful content from the artists.