- Career Development and Business
- Digital Photography
- Digital Video and Editing
- Education and Study Guides
- Game Development
- Hobbies and General Interest
- Music Technology
SONAR X1 Power!, The Comprehensive Guide
ISBN 13: 9781435458505
ISBN 10: 1435458508
Author: Scott R. Garrigus
Print Book Price: $49.99 Add to cart
eBook Price: $24.14 Add to cart
SONAR X1 POWER!: THE COMPREHENSIVE GUIDE is the most recent edition of the best-selling SONAR Power book series providing detailed training for Cakewalk's SONAR X1 music recording software. Written for both new users and veteran upgraders alike, SONAR X1 POWER! walks users through all of the features of the software with step-by-step instructions and exercises. New users will start at the beginning and learn everything they need to know to use SONAR for recording, editing, producing, mixing, and bringing their music to the masses. Upgraders will learn about all the new features in SONAR X1 as well as enhancements to existing features that may affect their current production workflow.
Note*: If you are buying the e-book version of this product, any CD/DVD supplement files referenced throughout the book can be accessed for free at our Companion Downloads page.
- SONAR X POWER! Will cover all the new features in the yet-to-be-released SONAR X as well as enhancements to existing features that may affect their current production workflow.
- Provides coverage of the latest version of Sonar, one of the most popular music software applications available.
- Targets beginning and intermediate readers who want to delve deeper into the many complex functionalities of Sonar.
- The book serves as a reference that can be used again and again, thanks to the detailed table of contents and the complete and well-organized index.
- Written by an experienced author who is a musician, multimedia expert, and Sonar user.