- Career Development and Business
- Digital Photography
- Digital Video and Editing
- Education and Study Guides
- Game Development
- Hobbies and General Interest
- Music Technology
Microsoft WSH and VBScript Programming for the Absolute Beginner, 4th
ISBN 13: 9781305260320
ISBN 10: 1305260325
Author: Jerry Lee Ford, Jr.
Print Book Price: $34.99 Add to cart
eBook Price: $17.14 Add to cart
VBScript is a programming language that is simple enough for beginners and makes learning fundamental programming concepts easy. But as you’ll learn in this updated fourth edition of MICROSOFT WSH AND VBSCRIPT PROGRAMMING FOR THE ABSOLUTE BEGINNER, VBScript is also a powerful scripting language through which you can learn even the most advanced programming concepts. No complex programming environment is required: You can create VBScripts using a simple text editor such as Windows Notepad, and VBScripts can be run on WSH (Windows Script Host) and several other environments. If you are new to programming with Microsoft WSH and VBScript and are looking for a solid introduction, this is the book for you. This revised fourth edition covers WSH 5.7 and VBScript 5.7. Get started programming today, with MICROSOFT WSH AND VBSCRIPT PROGRAMMING FOR THE ABSOLUTE BEGINNER, FOURTH EDITION.
Note*: If you are buying the e-book version of this product, any CD/DVD supplement files referenced throughout the book can be accessed for free at our Companion Downloads page.
- Covers WSH 5.7 and VBScript 5.7.
- Includes a new chapter covering HTML Applications (HTAs), which will teach readers how to use HTML Applications to provide GUI interfaces for their scripts.
- Covers basics of both WSH and VBScript.
- Covers advanced topic such as storing/retrieving data and handling script errors.
- Teaches readers how to add a GUI to their script.