- Career Development and Business
- Digital Photography
- Digital Video and Editing
- Education and Study Guides
- Game Development
- Hobbies and General Interest
- Music Technology
Pro Tools 10 Advanced Post Production Techniques
ISBN 13: 9781133788867
ISBN 10: 1133788866
Author: Joel Krantz
Print Book Price: $69.99 Add to cart
eBook Price: $33.94 Add to cart
Post production for film and video is a complex and potentially confusing topic. Clear, accurate training in the tools of the trade is essential for anyone hoping to work in the business. An official Avid Learning Series Expert Level Guide, PRO TOOLS 10 ADVANCED POST PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES is the go-to guide focused on advanced operation of Pro Tools 10 in a professional post-production environment. Today's (and tomorrow's) post engineers simply must know the ins and outs of this popular software--the industry standard--and this book shows the way. It includes technical insights into Pro Tools hardware and software and offers hands-on exercises, discussion of common workflows, and intermediate-advanced topics, detailing how to use a Pro Tools|HD system to record, edit, mix, and output sound for professional film and video applications. Using real-world examples and projects, PRO TOOLS 10 ADVANCED POST PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES gets you up to speed on Pro Tools for post as quickly and easily as possible. PRO TOOLS 10 ADVANCED POST PRODUCTION TECHNIQUES (Course 310P) is part of the Avid Learning Series. This course leads to expert-level certification. To find more books on Pro Tools, Media Composer, Sibelius, or any other Avid product, visit www.courseptr.com/avid.
Note*: If you are buying the e-book version of this product, any CD/DVD supplement files referenced throughout the book can be accessed for free at our Companion Downloads page.
- Covers the new Pro Tools 10 features and discusses the new HDx hardware PCIe card.
- The book uses real-world industry workflows, examples, illustrations, and hands-on exercises.
- Feature-film exercise content is provided.
- Accompanying downloads available at http://www.delmarlearning.com/companions/index.asp?isbn=1133788866