- Career Development and Business
- Digital Photography
- Digital Video and Editing
- Education and Study Guides
- Game Development
- Hobbies and General Interest
- Music Technology
Pro Tools 101, An Introduction to Pro Tools 10
ISBN 13: 9781133776550
ISBN 10: 1133776558
Author: Frank D. Cook
Print Book Price: $49.99 Add to cart
eBook Price: $24.14 Add to cart
PRO TOOLS 101: AN INTRODUCTION TO PRO TOOLS 10 takes a comprehensive approach to learning the fundamentals of Pro Tools systems. Now updated for Pro Tools 10 software, this new edition from the definitive authority on Pro Tools covers everything you need to know to complete a Pro Tools project. Learn to build sessions that include multitrack recordings of live instruments, MIDI sequences, and virtual instruments. Through hands-on tutorials, develop essential techniques for recording, editing, and mixing. The included DVD-ROM offers tutorial files and videos, additional documentation, and Pro Tools sessions to accompany the projects in the text.
Note*: If you are buying the e-book version of this product, any CD/DVD supplement files referenced throughout the book can be accessed for free at our Companion Downloads page.
- Covers the new features of Pro Tools 10, including new terminology, the revised user interface, and features such as Bounce to iTunes and Bounce to SoundCloud.
- This update also includes new chapter-based exercises and review/discussion questions for each chapter.
- This update of Avid's official book helps readers learn the fundamental operating procedures of the latest version of Pro Tools, the world's most popular recording software.
- Starts from the ground up, introducing Pro Tools systems, setup, and basic operations, with easy-to-follow, step-by-step instruction.
- Contains numerous figures and illustrations as well as hands-on exercises and projects, allowing the reader to easily identify the focus of each lesson and practice their new skills.
- Ships with a DVD filled with sample sessions and source files, for use with the book's many exercises and projects.
- Accompanying downloads available at http://www.delmarlearning.com/companions/index.asp?isbn=1133776558